Welcome to My Blog!
Hi, I’m Scott Allan…
I’m the bestselling author of 8 books including Relaunch Your Life, Do It Scared and Drive Your Destiny. My mission is to help people break down the mental barriers and limitations that keep them stuck so they can take action and do the work they love.
In a nutshell, I provide you with real strategies to tackle your fears, remove the roadblocks in your way, and tap into your inner greatness.
For many years I have immersed my passion into learning the necessary techniques and strategies for designing an abundant and thriving lifestyle.
As a lifetime student of self mastery, I’m always learning a lot about what works and what doesn’t. In my books and blog posts I share these strategies and ideas with you so we can work together to design a life that is fun, challenging and means something beyond working the mundane 9-5.
My purpose with this blog is to share the techniques and call-to-action strategies so that you can learn how to:
- Be your own leader and live with greater purpose
- Develop greater focus for improving growth and productivity
- Gain greater clarity on your goals
- Build mental toughness
- Master the habits that shape your destiny
- Overcome self-defeating habits keeping you trapped
- Manage your fears and Do It Scared
- Turn your ideas into a plan of action
- Design the ultimate life you really want
- Handle rejection in any situation
- Stop doing the work you hate and start doing what you love
I believe that successful living is a series of small actions taken consistently everyday to build a thriving lifestyle. My purpose is to guide you towards taking the necessary actions that bring you closer to achieving your goals and eliminating distractions that keep you stuck.
My Journey and The Big Tilt Moment
Everyone has an event that changed their life. I call this the big tilt moment. My “Big Tilt” came about almost twenty years ago when, after spending weeks in deep thought and questioning my life’s purpose, I decided to drop everything and move from my small hometown in Canada to the other side of the world.
Why did I do this?
I set out to live, what Gary Keller would call, “an uncommon life”. Since then I have tried to seek an “uncommon approach” to living it.
Like you, I struggle with many of life’s ups and downs. Sometimes I lost a few and other times I won. I don’t claim to have all the answers but, I will do whatever it takes to go the distance and run that extra mile.
I reside in Japan now but have traveled to many foreign places, eaten strange foods, mingled with people from dozens of different cultures, and learned a lot about this great planet we are on.
I still travel when I can but stick close to home these days spending my time writing books, coaching, and staying connected through blogging and SM. The journey is a never-ending path to becoming a better human than the day before.
I’m inviting you to join me on this journey and to discover your own “big tilt” moment.
The message I share with people is:
“Whatever your vision is, hold onto it, build it, and believe in it. Whatever you want will materialize if you keep working at it.”
On this blog I will teach you how to master your destiny and how to make a living doing the work that you love. There is a lot that I have to share with you so to begin, you can pick up the fearless confident action guide.
My Top 10 Beliefs & Personal Philosophy
- You control the circumstances, circumstances are not controlling you.
- We are each given a limited amount of time; how we choose to spend it is up to us.
- If you don’t work on your dream, you will end up building one for someone else.
- It is never too late to be who you have always wanted to be.
- If you don’t have a plan for your life, somebody else does.
- You will always achieve the one thing you focus on.
- Real success is built on the foundation of failure.
- If you chase everything, you end up with nothing.
- Never listen to anyone who tells you ‘Creativity is dead.’ It is very much alive.
- We can succeed in anything if we take the actions that most people refuse to take
My Writing and Published Works
At least once a week I post engaging material to help you become more focused, manage your fears, and overcome the limiting beliefs keeping you stuck.
I also talk about other stuff such as book publishing, online resources for blogging and building income streams, or starting up your own business as an entrepreneur. My content is action-focused. I don’t believe in luck, gimmicks or short cuts. I focus on targeting real tactics that deliver results.
I am the author of 8 bestselling books that continue to change the lives of people everyday. The purpose of my content is to build purpose, expand your vision, and get you to take action toward your fears.
By overcoming life’s roadblocks, it gives you the freedom to pursue your dreams and create the life you love.
I am a personal coach and have helped hundreds of people to discover what drives their passion, build a thriving lifestyle, and create a life they love. You can find out more at Confidence Coaching.
My Top Podcast Interviews
Here you can listen to my best podcast interviews:
Personal Contact Info
This blog is my “base of operations” but you can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through my contact page.
You can also follow me on these social networks:
If you want to schedule an interview for your podcast, you can use the contact form right here.
- Content Management: Self-hosted WordPress
- Themes: This site is built on a customized version of Tribe theme
- Blog and Header Design:
- Author Photos taken By: Tim Clem
- Web Hosting: Bluehost
- Newsletter Delivery and email management: MailChim
For a list of favorite books, blogs and business resources, check out my Resources page.
I’m Scott Allan, bestselling author of eight books including Do It Scared and Rejection Free. Every week I send out a post about overcoming fear, doing what you love, and living a freedom-rich lifestyle.